Zone 4: Fight District Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Zone: 4 Fight District Page.
Zone 4: Fight District is a 3D cartoony fighting MMO published by OGPlanet – the same company behind Red Stone, Rumble Fighter, Lost Saga, La Tale and Hockey Dash. The game plays a lot like a mix between Rumble Fighter and Lost Saga, as it has similar brawler style gameplay. Aside from a competitive lobby aspect, Zone 4: Fight District has single player and cooperative missions which can be completed for bonus experience and rewards. To learn more about Zone 4: Fight District check out the official MMOHuts Zone 4: Fight District page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Underworld: Sugar Wars is Out Now on the App Store
- Independent developer A-Steroids today announced the release of online free-to-play resource management title, Underworld: Sugar Wars, on the ...
- Silkroad Teases New PvP Update
- Joymax hints at a new MOBA like PvP mode coming soon to Silkroad Online.
- Nexon to Bring Project Dynasty Warriors to Mobile
- Project Dynasty Warriors is based on the eighth official installment of the series, Dynasty Warriors 8,