Zone 4: Fight District Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Zone: 4 Fight District Page.
Zone 4: Fight District is a 3D cartoony fighting MMO published by OGPlanet – the same company behind Red Stone, Rumble Fighter, Lost Saga, La Tale and Hockey Dash. The game plays a lot like a mix between Rumble Fighter and Lost Saga, as it has similar brawler style gameplay. Aside from a competitive lobby aspect, Zone 4: Fight District has single player and cooperative missions which can be completed for bonus experience and rewards. To learn more about Zone 4: Fight District check out the official MMOHuts Zone 4: Fight District page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MasterXMaster Extends Alpha Test 1
- NCSoft has announced an extension to their first western alpha test of Master X Master.
- Turbine Hit With Layoffs
- Turbine, publisher of several massively multiplayer games including Infinite Crisis, has confirmed layoffs within the company.
- Chronicles of Spellborn Will be Free to Play 2010
- Chronicles of Spellborn will be free to play after 2010 due to the game's commercial failure as a pay to play title. The developer went b...