Zone 4: Fight District Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Zone: 4 Fight District Page.
Zone 4: Fight District is a 3D cartoony fighting MMO published by OGPlanet – the same company behind Red Stone, Rumble Fighter, Lost Saga, La Tale and Hockey Dash. The game plays a lot like a mix between Rumble Fighter and Lost Saga, as it has similar brawler style gameplay. Aside from a competitive lobby aspect, Zone 4: Fight District has single player and cooperative missions which can be completed for bonus experience and rewards. To learn more about Zone 4: Fight District check out the official MMOHuts Zone 4: Fight District page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels: Craft Master Event Available
- Have you ever imagined what Indiana Jones would look like if he stepped into the magical world of League of Angels? Would you like to join Lar...
- Edge Case Games Secures $1.3 Million Funding Led by Mercia Technologies
- Edge Case Games will also explore expanding the game's worldwide audience by adapting the game for the growing Asian market.
- The ELOA Initial Beta Test Starts Today
- Starting today, the initial beta test will give players the first opportunity to participate in the Western version of ELOA.