zOMG Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our zOMG Page.
zOMG is a 2D fantasy MMORPG from Gaia Interactive – the same company behind Gaia Online. zOMG is actually a fully fledged 2D MMORPG on the browser. It plays a bit like Neverland Online too. The game has a great deal of variety as players can import their Gaia Online characters into zOMG. One of the game’s most interesting aspects is its unique progression system. To learn more about zOMG check out the official MMOHuts zOMG page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Early Access Sneak Peek
- We were able to play on four maps, including a newly released map called River Point, and had access to thirty-eight vehicles over five class
- Elsword Summer Pro Am Kicks Off
- KOG Games, together with ORIGIN PC, today announces the start of its Elsword Summer 2015 Pro-Am tournament.
- Unsung Story Clarifies PvP Aspects
- In a Kickstarter update today, the Unsung Story team offered some clarification on the PvP aspects of their development.