zOMG Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our zOMG Page.
zOMG is a 2D fantasy MMORPG from Gaia Interactive – the same company behind Gaia Online. zOMG is actually a fully fledged 2D MMORPG on the browser. It plays a bit like Neverland Online too. The game has a great deal of variety as players can import their Gaia Online characters into zOMG. One of the game’s most interesting aspects is its unique progression system. To learn more about zOMG check out the official MMOHuts zOMG page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Shows Off Blackdagger Ruins at PAX Prime
- Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios were at PAX Prime, showing off Neverwinter to players and editors alike.
- Black Gold Online Preview
- Although a traditional themepark MMORPG, it does have a few features that are very fun – namely the Battle Carriers and various PVP options.
- Trove Surpasses 1 Million Monthly Active Users
- Since launching in July, Trove has been rapidly taking off with players.