Zodiac Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Zodiac Online Page.
Zodiac Online is a 2D turn based fantasy MMORPG published by EnjoyMMO – the same folks behind Magic World Online and Phoenix Dynasty Online. Like both Myth War 2 Online, Wonderland Online and Altis Gates, Zodiac Online utilizes console RPG style turn based combat. As the game’s name suggests, the game has a lot to do with the twelve Chinese Zodiacs. The game’s most unique aspect is its varied pet system and character customization options. Players obtain their first pet around level 5 from an NPC, but can tame practically any monster in the game. Instead of a traditional ‘class’ system, players are free to grow their character in anyway they like. In the video above, I created a character and killed a few enemies outside of town. My biggest complaint with the game is its terribly poor interface and lousy English translations. To learn more about Zodiac Online check out the official MMOHuts Zodiac Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Reactor Announces Buy-to-Play Model
- Trion has announced that it will be switching from a free-to-play model to a buy-to-play model for Atlas Reactor.
- Taichi Panda: Major Content Update Announced
- Taichi Panda, the action dungeon crawler from Snail Games, announced the plans for a major content update - the Teumessian Update - pegged for...
- Warframe: Coming to Xbox One
- Digital Extremes announced today that Warframe®, the fastest growing AAA Free-to-Play game, is coming to the Xbox One console in 2014.