ZMR – T-Rekt Update Gameplay + Convergence
Prepare to get “Jurasskicked!!!” In ZMR’s latest update, T-Rekt, you’ll travel to exotic tropical locations to mow down Dominion soldiers, zombies, monsters, and starting now…dinosaurs!
T-Rekt features a new mode called “Extinction Ops” that features “Jurassholes!”—a new mini-campaign that pits players against Dominion soldiers and dinosaurs as they complete semi-random objectives scattered across a tropical island. Complete the objectives and attempt to escape the island, but not before facing off against a Tyrannosaurus Rex with missiles strapped to its back in an epic final boss fight!
T-Rekt features five more new maps in addition to Jurassholes! including Convergence (Threshold Defense), Cadaverous Isle (Kill Every Thing 2), along with three new maps: King of the Jungle (PvP and PvE), Terminal 23 (PvP and PvE), and Shell Beach (PvP only).
ZMR is now released on steam free to play, download it HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seven Souls Online Officially Launches
- Today marks the official launch of Seven Souls Online by publisher Neowiz.
- Arma 3: New ground vehicle crew
- Bohemia Interactive today released a brand new video to further introduce the role of the ground vehicle crewman in Arma 3. Just as in real li...
- Zombies Monsters Robots: New updates coming soon
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is pleased to announce that the s...