ZMR – T-Rekt Update Gameplay + Convergence
Prepare to get “Jurasskicked!!!” In ZMR’s latest update, T-Rekt, you’ll travel to exotic tropical locations to mow down Dominion soldiers, zombies, monsters, and starting now…dinosaurs!
T-Rekt features a new mode called “Extinction Ops” that features “Jurassholes!”—a new mini-campaign that pits players against Dominion soldiers and dinosaurs as they complete semi-random objectives scattered across a tropical island. Complete the objectives and attempt to escape the island, but not before facing off against a Tyrannosaurus Rex with missiles strapped to its back in an epic final boss fight!
T-Rekt features five more new maps in addition to Jurassholes! including Convergence (Threshold Defense), Cadaverous Isle (Kill Every Thing 2), along with three new maps: King of the Jungle (PvP and PvE), Terminal 23 (PvP and PvE), and Shell Beach (PvP only).
ZMR is now released on steam free to play, download it HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Formula Fusion now on Steam
- R8 Games has announced that Formula Fusion is now available on Steam.
- Armored Warfare: New Tanks and Map Available
- This update includes new Asian machines of destruction that will battle in close quarter combat in the coastal urban areas of the newest map
- Battleborn’s First Free DLC Hero Launch Dated
- Alani, the first of five new free playable characters for Battleborn will release on May 31st on all platforms.