Zero Online Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Zero Online Page.
Zero Online is a 2D Sci-fi MMORPG published by TQ Digital, the same folks who also publish Eudemons Online, Conquer Online, The Warlords, Crazy Tao and Way of the Five . The game is best known for its fast experience gain and high level cap. Players take command of large mechs and can defeat hordes of enemies at once. The game has a few interesting features, a large variety of weapons and a good deal of content overall. To learn more about Zero Online, check out the official MMOHuts Zero Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Silkroad closing down on Dec. 31st
- Due to developer’s difficulty, JC Planet decided to stop its service for Legend of Silkroad on December 31st, 2014, Also, forum and the webs...
- Neverwinter Elemental Evil Oathbound Paladin Review
- Oathbound Paladin is a class that can be played in two different ways. The Paladin can either take the tanking role and support the backline.
- Chrono Tales Injects New Content Into Game
- New pets, a new event, and a server merge are in this special March update for Chrono Tales.