Zero Online Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Zero Online Page.
Zero Online is a 2D Sci-fi MMORPG published by TQ Digital, the same folks who also publish Eudemons Online, Conquer Online, The Warlords, Crazy Tao and Way of the Five . The game is best known for its fast experience gain and high level cap. Players take command of large mechs and can defeat hordes of enemies at once. The game has a few interesting features, a large variety of weapons and a good deal of content overall. To learn more about Zero Online, check out the official MMOHuts Zero Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon launches Hat Trick promotion
- Nexon America is offering players a chance to win prizes in its newest multi-game contest, the Nexon Hat Trick. The event runs until March 15.
- Battleborn Reveals Four New Character Details at Gamescom
- Today the companies revealed four new playable heroes at Gamescom, including Ambra, Mellka, Reyna, and Benedict.
- Ærena: Clash of Champions Steam Review
- It’s hard to recommend with its turn based tactical gameplay that will shy away veterans of the genre.