Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Gameplay Video
Yu-Gi-Oh! Online is a 2D trading card game MMO published by Konami. As the name implies, it is based off the popular trading card game Yu Gi Oh! and the anime TV series. Unfortunately players start off with a terrible deck, and the only way to get better cards is through purchasing booster packs for money. It plays a bit like Urban Rivals and Poxnora – two other trading card game MMOs.
To learn more about Yu-Gi-Oh! Online check out the official MMOHuts Yu-Gi-Oh! Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crowfall: Kickstarter Campaign Finishes on High Note
- Crowfall joins Top 15 Kickstarter video game projects
- Twitch & Super Evil Megacorp Partner to Expand Vainglory Esports
- Super Evil Megacorp and Twitch have inked a three-year partnership in North America and Europe for the official Vainglory Championships.
- Nutaku.com Announces DMM's Shooting Girls
- Nutaku.com will launch an English language version of Shooting Girl, a turn-based strategy game that takes place in an alternate Tokyo.