Xiah Rebirth Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Xiah Rebirth Page.
Xiah Rebirth is a 3D martial arts themed fantasy MMORPG published by Xiah Studios. The game used to be published by GamesCampus, the folks behind Asda Story, Cue Online and Shot Online, but GamesCampus shut the service down towards the end of 2009. Since then, the developer has picked up the global service for the game. Both the game’s graphics and gameplay feel a bit outdated, as the game is quite old now and the gameplay feels slow paced and buggy. Xiah Rebirth’s biggest drawback though is its limited content. The game only has four playable classes and around 9 maps to explore, one of them being the starting town. In the video above, I created a Sword Man (The class is called Sword Man. Not Swordsman!) and killed a few monsters outside of town. To learn more about Xiah Rebirth check out the official MMOHuts Xiah Rebirth page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Launches in Brazil
- UOL BoaCompra, the leader in emerging markets and digital goods payments in Latin America, today announced a partnership with Grinding Gear Ga...
- Webzen brings English Flyff to Europe
- WEBZEN is delighted to announce that the manga-style MMORPG Flyff will open its first English server in Europe on the 2nd of December.
- HEX: Shards of Fate Signature Decks Released
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment have announced the release of three new Signature Decks.