Wurm Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Wurm Online Page.
Wurm Online is a massive 3D fantasy MMO with open ended gameplay. The game was developed largely by two people – Rolf and Notch. Notch is better known for his Minecraft game which is enormously popular. Wurm Online is a very open ended MMORPG where players can do anything from cutting down trees to building their own homes. The housing system in Wurm Online isn’t anything like housing in Runes of Magic or Free Realms either, housing in Wurm Online exists in the game’s persistent world. Wurm Online is a pay to play MMORPG, but does offer an unlimited free trial. To learn more about Wurm Online check out the official MMOHuts Wurm Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fedeen Games Announces Forsaken World Mobile: Babel Ascending
- Publisher Fedeen Games has announced the arrival of Babel Ascending, a feature-filled update that's bursting with content.
- Arcane Chronicles begins CBT on Jan. 16th
- Nexon Europe has announced that the Closed Beta access for its latest free-to-play, browser-based MMORPG, Arcane Chronicles, will begin on 16t...
- iMiGAME Releases New MMORPG Knights Fable
- iMiGAME is excited to announce that a new browser MMORPG Knight's Fable will be released in North America, at 9:00 AM (EDT), Jun. 18.