Wurm Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Wurm Online Page.
Wurm Online is a massive 3D fantasy MMO with open ended gameplay. The game was developed largely by two people – Rolf and Notch. Notch is better known for his Minecraft game which is enormously popular. Wurm Online is a very open ended MMORPG where players can do anything from cutting down trees to building their own homes. The housing system in Wurm Online isn’t anything like housing in Runes of Magic or Free Realms either, housing in Wurm Online exists in the game’s persistent world. Wurm Online is a pay to play MMORPG, but does offer an unlimited free trial. To learn more about Wurm Online check out the official MMOHuts Wurm Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gumballs & Dungeons Mobile Review
- What Gumballs & Dungeons lacks in shiny outer coating, it more than makes up for in its surprisingly deep gameplay.
- Jagex hosting SpecialEffect’s upcoming GameBlast15 Marathon
- Jagex Games Studio, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape and the upcoming online multiplayer action game, Block N Load, is...
- RuneFest 2014 Tickets Go On Sale
- Jagex has officially begun sales for the 2014 RuneFest. Whether purchasing online or through in in-game cash shop, you can now claim your tick...