Wrath of Heroes Open Beta Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Wrath of Heroes Page.
Wrath of Heroes is a 3D Warhammer themed MMO Battle Arena created by Bioware – the same company behind the P2P Star Wars, The Old Republic MMORPG. Wrath of Heroes sheds away the grinding, leveling, and gear-search from its predecessor, Warhammer Online, and lets players jump right into the action. Between multiple scenarios, players can change their hero at the start of the fight and upon each death, choosing from some classic Warhammer classes and combinations. Players are placed in teams of up to six and battle in three-team combat for victory and prestige. Wrath of Heroes just recently went into open beta. To learn more about Wrath of Heroes check out the official MMOHuts Wrath of Heroes page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- HEX: Shards of Fate Kicks Off Huge International Tournament
- Alongside a prize pool of $100,000, finalists can expect to travel to the USA for the offline finals held in Lake Forest, California.
- SMITE Xbox One gameplay revealed at World Championship
- Hi-Rez Studios today announced that the first public showing of SMITE on Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Micros...
- GW2 Living World Finale: 'Point of No Return' Now Available
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, is releasing “Point of No Return” for Guild Wars 2’s Living ...