Wrath of Heroes Open Beta Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Wrath of Heroes Page.
Wrath of Heroes is a 3D Warhammer themed MMO Battle Arena created by Bioware – the same company behind the P2P Star Wars, The Old Republic MMORPG. Wrath of Heroes sheds away the grinding, leveling, and gear-search from its predecessor, Warhammer Online, and lets players jump right into the action. Between multiple scenarios, players can change their hero at the start of the fight and upon each death, choosing from some classic Warhammer classes and combinations. Players are placed in teams of up to six and battle in three-team combat for victory and prestige. Wrath of Heroes just recently went into open beta. To learn more about Wrath of Heroes check out the official MMOHuts Wrath of Heroes page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Available Now
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil brings a new playable class – the Paladin – increasing the playable class count to eight.
- Camelot Unchained Ups Environmental Lighting to Next Gen Levels
- By utilizing cube map light probes, Camelot Unchained will essentially be able to quickly dynamically render real-to-life lighting effects.
- Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive Now Available on PS4
- Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive, is available today on the PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®4.