Worlds Adrift Alpha Sign-Up Trailer
Bossa Studios announces the biggest playtest yet for Worlds Adrift, its physics-driven sandbox MMO.
The new alpha playtest introduces the Shipyard, where players can create their own ships to navigate the skies. It also updates the UI, controls, improves framerate, and adds many more new surprises.
Bossa is also showcasing progression mechanics for the first time, allowing players to explore the Knowledge tree to learn how to build proficiency in certain skills, discover ancient databanks filled with rewards, and unlock pieces of lore that will give players insight into the history of the shattered world.
Sign-ups for the alpha are still available until November 18 at this link.
The Island Creator has also been expanded recently, adding new features including the ability to create complex ruins, hide containers and chests that spawn in the live game, encode murals and databanks to be solved, and more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels launches new Totem System and Element Zone
- League of Angels has announced its recent release of a new Totem system feature and Element Zone in a recent update.
- Quantum Rush Begins Open Beta
- The futuristic online racing game Quantum Rush starts its beta phase today.
- H1Z1 Puts New Update Live with Battle Royale Changes
- Today, Daybreak pushed a new update for H1Z1 along with the plans to host a Battle Royale Weekend to test the latest changes.