World of Tanks Xbox 360 Edition Launch Interview
DizzyPW interviews Microsoft Studios General Manager Matt Booty and Wargaming.net CEO Victor Kislyi about the launch of World of Tanks Xbox 360 Edition and Wargaming’s new e-magizine Let’s Battle!
Experience the thrill of 15 vs. 15 armored vehicle combat across a variety of battlefields on the big screen from the comfort of your couch.
World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition is built from the ground up and packed with features:
• Designed for precision with the Xbox 360 controller
• Enhanced UI developed to maximize widescreen real estate
• Full integration with Xbox Live, including unique Achievements, integration with your friends list and more…
Please join us in welcoming World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition to the family!
Click HERE for the MMOHuts Poll for the coverage of Free to Play Console games! Please leave your feedback!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dramagame Velvet Sundown Celebrates Successful Closed Beta Start
- Velvet Sundown begins closed beta testing, and releases more beta keys for interested players to grab.
- Blazing Summer Festival Arrives at WEBZEN.com
- Webzen, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has launched Blazing Summer Festival on its global game portal, Webzen.com.
- gumi to Launch WAKFU Raiders in Summer 2015
- gumi, Inc. and Ankama are proud to announce its upcoming mobile role-playing game WAKFU Raiders.