DizzyPW interviews Microsoft Studios General Manager Matt Booty and Wargaming.net CEO Victor Kislyi about the launch of World of Tanks Xbox 360 Edition and Wargaming’s new e-magizine Let’s Battle!
Experience the thrill of 15 vs. 15 armored vehicle combat across a variety of battlefields on the big screen from the comfort of your couch.
World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition is built from the ground up and packed with features:
• Designed for precision with the Xbox 360 controller
• Enhanced UI developed to maximize widescreen real estate
• Full integration with Xbox Live, including unique Achievements, integration with your friends list and more…
Please join us in welcoming World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition to the family!
Click HERE for the MMOHuts Poll for the coverage of Free to Play Console games! Please leave your feedback!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dirty Bomb 2015 Beta Impressions
- Around PAX Prime of last year, Dirty Bomb caught my eye, as the next potential member of the e-sports scene.
- Guns and Robots: Spring Season Events Announced
- Up to 50% off Steam packs
- A Look Inside Lucent Heart's Scaena Update
- Lucent Heart launched its first major expansion, Scaena, at the end of August, adding two major new features.