DizzyPW interviews Microsoft Studios General Manager Matt Booty and Wargaming.net CEO Victor Kislyi about the launch of World of Tanks Xbox 360 Edition and Wargaming’s new e-magizine Let’s Battle!
Experience the thrill of 15 vs. 15 armored vehicle combat across a variety of battlefields on the big screen from the comfort of your couch.
World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition is built from the ground up and packed with features:
• Designed for precision with the Xbox 360 controller
• Enhanced UI developed to maximize widescreen real estate
• Full integration with Xbox Live, including unique Achievements, integration with your friends list and more…
Please join us in welcoming World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition to the family!
Click HERE for the MMOHuts Poll for the coverage of Free to Play Console games! Please leave your feedback!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival Evolved Now Open to Unreal Engine 4 Modding
- Studio Wildcard is partnering with Epic Games to bring the ARK: Survival Evolved modding community its first custom mod editors.
- Age of Wulin Chapter 6 Blood & Flowers is Live
- Age of Wulin released its latest expansion, Chapter 6: Blood & Flowers.
- Old School RuneScape goes Hardcore as part of Summer Special
- Players can now register their interest in the contest, which runs 24th - 26th July and has a total cash prize pot of $10,000.