World of Tanks Self Propelled Guns Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our World of Tanks Page.
Wargames, the developers behind World of Tanks have already released a trailer for each tank weight class. We’ve seen heavy, medium, and light tanks in action. Now we get to see Self Propelled Guns. Generally referred to as artillery, these vehicles have long range but very weak armor. They require the protection of team mates, but are deadly and frustrating to face off against. World of Tanks is a free to play third person shooter where players face off on large maps. While still in beta, the game is progressing along well and has garnered a lot of attention from players. It’s not the only tank based shooter in the works, however. GamesCampus is publishing Tank Ace which is a Korean developed game. To learn more about World of Tanks check out the official MMOHuts World of Tanks page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Real Madrid's victory predicted by a United Eleven simulation
- Nexon Europe would like to warmly congratulate Carlo Ancelotti and Real Madrid on their victory against rivals Atlético Madrid and are thrill...
- ASTA Open Beta Date Announced
- After the Initial Beta Test in November 2015, ASTA is finally getting ready to go into its Open Beta on the 2nd of March.
- Black Gold Online - New Dungeons & Instances Revealed
- Snail Games has recently revealed details on some of the dungeons and instances that players will take place in their upcoming Steampunk/Fanta...