World of Tanks Self Propelled Guns Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our World of Tanks Page.
Wargames, the developers behind World of Tanks have already released a trailer for each tank weight class. We’ve seen heavy, medium, and light tanks in action. Now we get to see Self Propelled Guns. Generally referred to as artillery, these vehicles have long range but very weak armor. They require the protection of team mates, but are deadly and frustrating to face off against. World of Tanks is a free to play third person shooter where players face off on large maps. While still in beta, the game is progressing along well and has garnered a lot of attention from players. It’s not the only tank based shooter in the works, however. GamesCampus is publishing Tank Ace which is a Korean developed game. To learn more about World of Tanks check out the official MMOHuts World of Tanks page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planet Calypso: Halloween Mayhem 2014 Now Available
- Planet Calypso AB, operator of the longest established planet in the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE), announce...
- Moonlight Online Launches on Facebook
- IGG has launched Moonlight Online today for players on Facebook.
- Dragon's Prophet: Olandra zone and new content launching today
- Today, Sony Online Entertainment released new updates for its fantasy MMORPG, Dragon's Prophet, including an all-new zone, Treasure Hunts...