World of Tanks: Physics 2014 Dev Diary
Wargaming offers a deeper look into the massive changes to physics coming to World of Tanks including springloaded tank suspension, flipping tanks, detachable turrets, movable objects, and realistic destructible environments.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Citadel: Forged with Fire Hosts Free Beta Weekend
- Independent developer Blue Isle Studios announced a free closed beta for its upcoming wizarding sandbox RPG Citadel: Forged With Fire!
- StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Prologue Available Today
- Legacy of the Void™, the standalone conclusion to the StarCraft II trilogy, will arrive by winter.
- Requiem Olympic Events to Continue This Weekend
- Gravity Interactive has reminded players that the Olympic events for Requiem will continue this weekend, starting on Saturday, August 18.