World of Tanks Light Tanks Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our World of Tanks Page.
The first official World of Tanks trailer since the game went into closed beta testing is now available. World of Tanks is a third person shooter where players control a tank. Matches take place on huge maps with dozens of players on each side. The game is set during World War 2 so expect the usual Tiger, Sherman, Panzer, and T series tanks we’ve all grown accustomed to. The graphics look top notch, and gameplay reminds me of the tank-heavy maps in Battlefield 1942. This trailer shows off some of the capabilities of ‘light tanks’ which are one of the many classes of tanks. As the name suggests, these tanks aren’t as well armored but are speedier and more maneuverable. World of Tanks isn’t the only free to play, tank based MMO in development. GamesCampus is working on a title called Tank Ace. Armored warfare enthusiasts have a lot to be cheerful for this year! To learn more about World of Tanks check out the official MMOHuts World of Tanks page which includes more information, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Illyriad goes Organic - questions and answers
- On April 23, Illyriad switched its world biology from a random generator to a new "organic" model.
- Attack on Titan - E3 2016 Demo
- Since the dawn of the weeaboo, gaming companies have long sought the answer to shill out half assed low quality games.
- League of Legends Reveals New Champion Kalista
- League of Legends has revealed its latest champion today: Kalista, the Spear of Vengeance.