World of Tanks Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our World of Tanks Page.
After two teaser videos that revealed almost nothing about the game, there’s finally an official World of Tanks gameplay trailer available. World of Tanks is a historically accurate tank based shooter set during the World War 2 era. Players command battle tanks from the America, German, or Soviet armies in large battles. From the looks of this video, the game has high quality graphics and detailed maps. There’s even some destructible terrain! I hated running into a dingy little fence in Battlefield 1942 and coming to a complete stop. None of that in World of Tanks! WoT promises both historic accuracy and realism. The gameplay looks fun and gameplay seems fast paced which is good enough for me. Players should also keep an eye on another upcoming free to play tank-based MMO called Tank Ace that’s being published by GamesCampus. To learn more about World of Tanks check out the official MMOHuts World of Tanks page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warface Enters Closed Beta
- Trion Worlds and Crytek launch Warface's closed beta begins, and will run until the launch in Spring 2013.
- Atlantica Online Changing Publishers
- Nexon has announced that after years of service, Atlantica Online will be transferring to a new publisher: VALOFE.
- Global Strike: Bomb Defusal Mode Now Available
- In the Bomb Defusal mode, layouts with strategies are more important than skills and cooperation.