World of Tanks Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our World of Tanks Page.
After two teaser videos that revealed almost nothing about the game, there’s finally an official World of Tanks gameplay trailer available. World of Tanks is a historically accurate tank based shooter set during the World War 2 era. Players command battle tanks from the America, German, or Soviet armies in large battles. From the looks of this video, the game has high quality graphics and detailed maps. There’s even some destructible terrain! I hated running into a dingy little fence in Battlefield 1942 and coming to a complete stop. None of that in World of Tanks! WoT promises both historic accuracy and realism. The gameplay looks fun and gameplay seems fast paced which is good enough for me. Players should also keep an eye on another upcoming free to play tank-based MMO called Tank Ace that’s being published by GamesCampus. To learn more about World of Tanks check out the official MMOHuts World of Tanks page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Announces Dragon Knights
- Aeria Games has announced its new action MMO Dragon Knights as a PvP-focused, graphically striking 3D fantasy role-playing game.
- Epigenesis Introduces Single Player Mode, All New Legacy Arena Level
- Dead Shark Triplepunch announces the addition of a single player mode and a Legacy Arena to Epigenesis.
- Alganon Live on Steam
- Quest Online today announces that Alganon, its long running MMO game, is now live on Steam.