World of Tanks Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our World of Tanks Page.
After two teaser videos that revealed almost nothing about the game, there’s finally an official World of Tanks gameplay trailer available. World of Tanks is a historically accurate tank based shooter set during the World War 2 era. Players command battle tanks from the America, German, or Soviet armies in large battles. From the looks of this video, the game has high quality graphics and detailed maps. There’s even some destructible terrain! I hated running into a dingy little fence in Battlefield 1942 and coming to a complete stop. None of that in World of Tanks! WoT promises both historic accuracy and realism. The gameplay looks fun and gameplay seems fast paced which is good enough for me. Players should also keep an eye on another upcoming free to play tank-based MMO called Tank Ace that’s being published by GamesCampus. To learn more about World of Tanks check out the official MMOHuts World of Tanks page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Portal Knights Launch Date Announced
- Keen Games (and publisher 505 Games) have announced that Portal Knights will launch on May 19.
- Cross Fire releases July Update
- Cross Fire's July update is now live, adding a new map, two weapons, and a new feature.
- S.K.I.L.L - Special Forces 2: Euro Series Tournament Starting in June
- The first Euro Series for the popular FPS S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2 will start in June. Awaiting the tournament’s victors will be prize...