World of Tanks Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our World of Tanks Page.
After two teaser videos that revealed almost nothing about the game, there’s finally an official World of Tanks gameplay trailer available. World of Tanks is a historically accurate tank based shooter set during the World War 2 era. Players command battle tanks from the America, German, or Soviet armies in large battles. From the looks of this video, the game has high quality graphics and detailed maps. There’s even some destructible terrain! I hated running into a dingy little fence in Battlefield 1942 and coming to a complete stop. None of that in World of Tanks! WoT promises both historic accuracy and realism. The gameplay looks fun and gameplay seems fast paced which is good enough for me. Players should also keep an eye on another upcoming free to play tank-based MMO called Tank Ace that’s being published by GamesCampus. To learn more about World of Tanks check out the official MMOHuts World of Tanks page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2012 C9 Championship Tournament begins registration
- Webzen has announced that registration for the 2012 C9 Championship Tournament is now available.
- New MMORPG Fairy Story Online Announced
- Fairy Story Online announced from MGames. The game will be released on the Games321 portal and has 3D anime inspired graphics.
- Ragnarok 2 to Begin Testing of New Update: War of Emperium
- WarpPortal is proud to announce a live testing phase to War of Emperium, the latest update for Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second .