Wonderland Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Wonderland Online Page.
Wonderland Online is a 2D turn based fantasy MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Lords Online, Tales of Pirates, Altis Gates, Godswar Online, Voyage Century, Angels Online and numerous other titles. The game actually plays a lot Myth War 2 Online and Zodiac Online, two other turn based MMORPGs. Graphically speaking, Wonderland Online isn’t too impressive, as it runs at a low resolution and has older graphics, but makes up for it in gameplay. The game has numerous interesting gameplay features – the most interesting in my opinion being its detailed player housing system. Players start off by choosing from one of 12+ characters and four elements. In the video above, I created a Fire element character and killed a few enemies. To learn more about Wonderland Online check out the official MMOHuts Wonderland Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cloud Nine Beta Sign-Ups Available
- Cloud Nine, the classic anime-style MMORPG, is returning through publisher RedFox.
- Europa Universalis IV El Dorado: Now Available
- After a long voyage through rough seas (game development is hard), the newest expansion for Paradox Development Studio’s hit empire-building...
- Guild Wars 2: Super Adventure Box Returns
- Arenanet has announced that Guild Wars 2’s Super Adventure Box, a fan-favorite April Fool’s event has returned!