Wonderland Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Wonderland Online Page.
Wonderland Online is a 2D turn based fantasy MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Lords Online, Tales of Pirates, Altis Gates, Godswar Online, Voyage Century, Angels Online and numerous other titles. The game actually plays a lot Myth War 2 Online and Zodiac Online, two other turn based MMORPGs. Graphically speaking, Wonderland Online isn’t too impressive, as it runs at a low resolution and has older graphics, but makes up for it in gameplay. The game has numerous interesting gameplay features – the most interesting in my opinion being its detailed player housing system. Players start off by choosing from one of 12+ characters and four elements. In the video above, I created a Fire element character and killed a few enemies. To learn more about Wonderland Online check out the official MMOHuts Wonderland Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ironkill Launches Killer New User Experience and Content Update
- The comprehensive update introduces 12 new robots, huge event rewards and an intuitive player experience.
- League of Legends showcases Varus
- League of Legends has released a new champion spotlight today for Varus, the Arrow of Retribution.
- Mabinogi: Ultimate Anime Summer Update Available
- Nexon US has recently released a new update for their theme-park/sandbox hybrid MMORPG: Mabinogi, with an update known as "Ultimate Anime...