Wonderland Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Wonderland Online Page.
Wonderland Online is a 2D turn based fantasy MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Lords Online, Tales of Pirates, Altis Gates, Godswar Online, Voyage Century, Angels Online and numerous other titles. The game actually plays a lot Myth War 2 Online and Zodiac Online, two other turn based MMORPGs. Graphically speaking, Wonderland Online isn’t too impressive, as it runs at a low resolution and has older graphics, but makes up for it in gameplay. The game has numerous interesting gameplay features – the most interesting in my opinion being its detailed player housing system. Players start off by choosing from one of 12+ characters and four elements. In the video above, I created a Fire element character and killed a few enemies. To learn more about Wonderland Online check out the official MMOHuts Wonderland Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nebula Online hits Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight
- Space MMORPG Nebula Online from Komar Games is now on Kickstarter with 45 days campaign to raise funds. During this time the developers hope t...
- Karos Returns Goes Live and Brings the Pain!
- Leading online game publisher Games Campus is proud to announce the official launch of Karos Returns!
- Soul of the Ultimate Nation Gets Major Update
- Soul of the Ultimate Nation releases new major update in May. Level cap has been increased and new skills have been added to the game.