WonderKing PvP Preview Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our WonderKing Page.
WonderKing Online is one of the better MapleStory inspired MMORPGs that today has implemented a brand new PvP system to further help it compete with Nexon’s 2D side-scroller. While LaTale already has a PvP feature, WonderKing is just now adding its own. Players can experiment with the PvP feature for a while without it counting towards their records during the preview session. In this trailer we see two GMs going at it. They play two rounds and from the looks of it, the gameplay looks fluid. There will be an in-depth ranking and reward system to help promote more PvP action so we look forward to giving it a try! To learn more about WonderKing check out the official MMOHuts WonderKing page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battle for the Throne: Now Available on iOS
- NHN Entertainment USA and its mobile publishing arm, TOAST today announced that Battle for the Throne, a fast-growing, social legion-building ...
- WEBZEN Announces Season 8.2 Update for MU ONLINE
- WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, announces that the SEASON 8 PART 2 UPDATE (8.2) for the full 3D MMORPG, MU...
- Rose Online Rolls Out a Major Skill Update
- Gravity Interactive, a publisher of exciting massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs), is proud to announce ROSE Online’s new...