Windward PAX East 2015 Developer Interview
Windward PAX East 2015 Developer Interview Featuring Michael Lyashenko
Another stand out title at the PAX East 2015 Mega Indie Booth was Windward, a small project by Tasharen Entertainment attempting to recapture the magic of games like Sid Meier’s Pirates, but with the advances of modern technology. DizzyPW chats with Michael Lyashenko about his vision for Windward.
With procedurally generated maps, tons of RPG elements and ship customization, and plenty of group activity both with PvP and PvE to control the map, Windward certainly has some unique gameplay going for it. Steam reviews on its early access state are already positive, so we’re diving into the game right now to see for ourselves.
Keep an eye on our profile for future updates and our pending review at http://mmohuts.com/review-b2p/windward.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Echoes of Past update now available
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, is releasing “Echoes of the Past” for Guild Wars 2’s Living ...
- Combat Arms (EU) - New economy changes made
- Today, Nexon Europe has announced major changes to Combat Arms, the enormously popular online first-person shooter. The changes introduce a fa...
- Heroes of the Storm: New Hero, Battleground and Team League
- Blizzard has announced that the new patch for Heroes of the Storm will go live later today and includes a ton of great updates.