Windward PAX East 2015 Developer Interview
Windward PAX East 2015 Developer Interview Featuring Michael Lyashenko
Another stand out title at the PAX East 2015 Mega Indie Booth was Windward, a small project by Tasharen Entertainment attempting to recapture the magic of games like Sid Meier’s Pirates, but with the advances of modern technology. DizzyPW chats with Michael Lyashenko about his vision for Windward.
With procedurally generated maps, tons of RPG elements and ship customization, and plenty of group activity both with PvP and PvE to control the map, Windward certainly has some unique gameplay going for it. Steam reviews on its early access state are already positive, so we’re diving into the game right now to see for ourselves.
Keep an eye on our profile for future updates and our pending review at http://mmohuts.com/review-b2p/windward.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 - "Escape from Lion's Arch" details revealed
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet has released a teaser video trailer for the upcoming living world release “Escape from Lion’s Arch”.
- Mu Online: Special Guild Event Today
- Mu Online: Special Guild Event Today - Earn powerful rewards for your guild
- Top 10 Best Browser Games
- MMOHut ranked the top 10 best browser games currently available with reviews, screenshots and more.