Windward PAX East 2015 Developer Interview
Windward PAX East 2015 Developer Interview Featuring Michael Lyashenko
Another stand out title at the PAX East 2015 Mega Indie Booth was Windward, a small project by Tasharen Entertainment attempting to recapture the magic of games like Sid Meier’s Pirates, but with the advances of modern technology. DizzyPW chats with Michael Lyashenko about his vision for Windward.
With procedurally generated maps, tons of RPG elements and ship customization, and plenty of group activity both with PvP and PvE to control the map, Windward certainly has some unique gameplay going for it. Steam reviews on its early access state are already positive, so we’re diving into the game right now to see for ourselves.
Keep an eye on our profile for future updates and our pending review at http://mmohuts.com/review-b2p/windward.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swordsman Hero's Pack Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment announces the release of Swordsman's Hero's Pack, a $60 item bundle.
- New synopsis trailer for Arctic Combat
- Webzen has revealed a new teaser site (ac.webzen.com) and trailer for their upcoming FPS, Arctic Combat.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Goes Officially Free-to-Play
- Bioware has announced the official launch of the free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic begins today, November 15, 2012.