Wind Slayer Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out Wind Slayer Page.
Wind Slayer is a 2D side scrolling fantasy MMORPG published by Outspark. The game plays remarkably like MapleStory, WonderKing and LaTale. Players start off as a classless novice and can choose from one of six classes at level 10. Unfortunately, Wind Slayer is definitely the ‘worst’ side scrolling MMORPG, as the game has much less content than the competition. The game itself isn’t bad, but there’s really no reason to play it over Maplestory or WonderKing. The game’s most interest component is definitely its PvP system, but even that suffers because the game has such a small playerbase. In the video above I created a character, finished a few newbie quests and killed a bunch of random monsters. To learn more about Wind Slayer, check out the official MMOHuts Wind Slayer page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Duelyst Launch Date Announced
- Duelyst, the collectible tactics game from Counterplay Games, will officially launch on April 27, 2016.
- ArcheAge Launch Review
- On paper, ArcheAge all sounds so perfect that people can't help but want to play. But does it live up to the expectations?
- Echo Prime - Former iOS tablet game hits Steam
- Robot Entertainment released an expanded edition of their sci-fi action RPG Echo Prime on Steam today.