Wind Slayer Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out Wind Slayer Page.
Wind Slayer is a 2D side scrolling fantasy MMORPG published by Outspark. The game plays remarkably like MapleStory, WonderKing and LaTale. Players start off as a classless novice and can choose from one of six classes at level 10. Unfortunately, Wind Slayer is definitely the ‘worst’ side scrolling MMORPG, as the game has much less content than the competition. The game itself isn’t bad, but there’s really no reason to play it over Maplestory or WonderKing. The game’s most interest component is definitely its PvP system, but even that suffers because the game has such a small playerbase. In the video above I created a character, finished a few newbie quests and killed a bunch of random monsters. To learn more about Wind Slayer, check out the official MMOHuts Wind Slayer page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cronix Online Preview
- Cronix is a a Korean MOSA (Multiplayer Online Strategic Action) being brought to the West by Gamengame
- Evolve: Xbox One Tourney Announced by ESL
- Evolve: Xbox One Tourney Announced by ESL - Over $100,000 worth of prizes up for grabs
- Jagged Alliance Online resets with new update
- Jagged Alliance Online has released a major new update that includes PvP changes and an account reset.