Wind Slayer Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out Wind Slayer Page.
Wind Slayer is a 2D side scrolling fantasy MMORPG published by Outspark. The game plays remarkably like MapleStory, WonderKing and LaTale. Players start off as a classless novice and can choose from one of six classes at level 10. Unfortunately, Wind Slayer is definitely the ‘worst’ side scrolling MMORPG, as the game has much less content than the competition. The game itself isn’t bad, but there’s really no reason to play it over Maplestory or WonderKing. The game’s most interest component is definitely its PvP system, but even that suffers because the game has such a small playerbase. In the video above I created a character, finished a few newbie quests and killed a bunch of random monsters. To learn more about Wind Slayer, check out the official MMOHuts Wind Slayer page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: All Gods Available Free During One Year Anniversary
- Happy Birthday, SMITE!
- Dragon's Prophet Open Beta Music Video
- To get players pumped for E3 next week, Sony Online Entertainment today released an all-new Dragon's Prophet #SUPERMETAL music video, &qu...
- Grey Goo: Launching on Friday Jan 23
- Team Grey Box is super excited for the launch of Grey Goo this Friday. It's been a long time coming, but now it’s your turn to join th...