Wind Slayer 2 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Wind Slayer 2 Page.
Wind Slayer 2 is a 2D side-scrolling fantasy MMORPG published by IgnitedGames – the same company behind Rosh Online: Karos Reborn (Karos Online) and Darkeden. The game was originally published by Outspark in the U.S. but it was quickly shut down. IgnitedGames picked up the Wind Slayer license and relaunched it in November, 2011 as “Wind Slayer 2”. The game features 6 starting classes (available at level 10), a large game world to explore, and arena based PvP. Unfortunately for Wind Slayer – it’s hard to recommend the game over a more established in-depth title like MapleStory – especially with the two games being so similar. To learn more about Wind Slayer 2 check out the official MMOHuts Wind Slayer 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2: Cross-Platform Gameplay and Going Native for Mobile
- InnoGames reveals new details about the native cross-platform play for Tribal Wars 2.
- Pirate101 Celebrates 3 Years of Service
- Get your pirates ready to party in Pirate101 today as KingsIsle Entertainment breaks out the prize boxes, decorations and gift codes.
- Nosgoth Founders’ Packs available now
- Square Enix is thrilled to announce Nosgoth Founder Packs are now available for the ongoing Closed Beta phase of Nosgoth, the ultimate battle ...