Wind Slayer 2 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Wind Slayer 2 Page.
Wind Slayer 2 is a 2D side-scrolling fantasy MMORPG published by IgnitedGames – the same company behind Rosh Online: Karos Reborn (Karos Online) and Darkeden. The game was originally published by Outspark in the U.S. but it was quickly shut down. IgnitedGames picked up the Wind Slayer license and relaunched it in November, 2011 as “Wind Slayer 2”. The game features 6 starting classes (available at level 10), a large game world to explore, and arena based PvP. Unfortunately for Wind Slayer – it’s hard to recommend the game over a more established in-depth title like MapleStory – especially with the two games being so similar. To learn more about Wind Slayer 2 check out the official MMOHuts Wind Slayer 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Registration Now Open for Black Desert Online's First Closed Beta
- Daum Games has just opened Beta sign-ups for Black Desert Online on the official website.
- Camelot Unchained Reveals New Support and Mage Archetypes
- The support class seems focused on bringing wide arching buffs or enemy debuffs across a battlefield.
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap – Armored Warfare
- Armored Warfare brings a modern free tank experience to the table with all the glorious mind blazing graphics you’d expect from Obsidian Ent...