Wind Slayer 2 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Wind Slayer 2 Page.
Wind Slayer 2 is a 2D side-scrolling fantasy MMORPG published by IgnitedGames – the same company behind Rosh Online: Karos Reborn (Karos Online) and Darkeden. The game was originally published by Outspark in the U.S. but it was quickly shut down. IgnitedGames picked up the Wind Slayer license and relaunched it in November, 2011 as “Wind Slayer 2”. The game features 6 starting classes (available at level 10), a large game world to explore, and arena based PvP. Unfortunately for Wind Slayer – it’s hard to recommend the game over a more established in-depth title like MapleStory – especially with the two games being so similar. To learn more about Wind Slayer 2 check out the official MMOHuts Wind Slayer 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Street Fighter V Launch Review
- But I have hope for Street Fighter V. I say that I have hope because that’s the only feature that’s bloody open to be used right now!
- Arcane Legends Dives into Deep Sea Pirate Adventure
- Claim an exclusive new weapon with Arcane Legends' latest update!
- Dragomon Hunter Adds 300v300 Battleground
- Dragomon Hunter now features two exciting new locations to host unforgettable PvP battles.