Wildstar – First Look
WildStar infuses amazing stylized art with the latest technology to create a stunning visual experience. Set on a wondrous alien world, WildStar delivers a wild and mysterious adventure among the ruins of an advanced civilization – allowing you to play the way you want to play while experiencing an unprecedented level of exploration and discovery!
Dynamic Combat: Enemies offer hints to their major attacks and players are rewarded with buffs and experience for taking the appropriate measures in dodging/countering these attacks.
Path System: Within each playable class is 4 paths players can choose. These not only impact the abilities you acquire but also the missions you can embark on and the bonuses you can attain. For instance the explorer can go on side quests to reach hard to reach places while the soldier can initiate objects that lead to public quests.
Multiple Races: Although they have only revealed the Grenak, Human, and Aurin, each seems unique and useful. Grenak seem to be tough skinned and masters of weaponry and combat. Humans seem to be able to use portal technology to move quickly and close distance to enemies fast. Aurin are psychic and animalistic and summon weapons or ethereal armors to aid their allies and destroy their enemies
There’s plenty more to know so find out more at the Wildstar game profile HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Silkroad Online Floats 99 Red Balloons and More
- A carnival is ready to entertain Silkroad Online players with dancing bears, balloons, and more.
- Uforia Bankrupt? All Their Games Are Down
- Uforia shutting down - all of their game servers have been shut down. Uforia's websites and forums are still up, but their games are all ...
- Auto Club Revolution adds the McLaren MP4-12C
- The McLaren MP4-12C has zoomed into Auto Club Revolution.