Weekly Recap #275 Feb. 1st – MXM, Riders of Icarus, Crossout & More!
MMOHuts Weekly Recap #275 Feb. 1st – MXM, Riders of Icarus, Crossout & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Guild Wars 2, Cabal II, Riders of Icarus, Swordsman Online, Fractured Space, Paragon, Master X Master, Fable Legends, Marvel Heroes 2016, Hex: Shards of Fate, Crossout & Black Desert!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending February 1st, 2016 (Jan. 25th – Feb. 1st).
Guild Wars 2 launches its first quarterly update for 2016:
Cabal II launches the Calamity of War update, adding PvP changes, new dungeons & more:
Nexon America announces Riders of Icarus:
Perfect World Entertainment brings Swordsman Online to steam:
Fractured Space offers a free weekend on steam:
Paragon’s community manager Zeke teaches us about the card system:
NCSoft reveals the western version of Master X Master:
Fable Legends reveals the latest Hero of Albion, Evienne:
Marvel Heroes 2016 is here:
Hex: Shards of Fate launches its first PvE campaign with Chronicles of Entrath:
Crossout prepares for its first beta testing phase:
Black Desert announces CBT 2 and official launch date:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marksman Update Arrives In Tribes Ascend
- Hi-Rez Studios has launched its ninth update for Tribes Ascend.
- Line of Defense heads for Early Access in July
- 3000AD announced today that its upcoming MMOFPS Line of Defense will make its debut on Steam Early Access in July as part of its public Beta t...
- ARK: Survival Evolved Enlists NVIDIA GameWorks
- Studio Wildcard announces that it is working with NVIDIA GameWorks Studios to add stunning special effects to ARK: Survival Evolved.