Weekly Recap #263 Nov. 2nd – Dota 2, Blade & Soul, Dirty Bomb & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Smite, Dota 2, Gigantic, Trove, SkySaga, Star Conflict, Warframe, Skyforge, Armored Warfare, Star Wars The Old Republic, Star Trek Online, Blade & Soul, Black Desert, Overwatch, Dirty Bomb, Brawlhalla, Albion Online, Aion & Atlas Reactor!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending November 2nd, 2015 (Oct. 26th – Nov. 2nd).
Tons of Halloween events this past week/this week:
DOTA 2: http://mmohuts.com/video/dota-2-official-custom-game-haunted-colosseum
Star Conflict: http://mmohuts.com/video/star-conflict-special-lesson-halloween-in-space
Armored Warfare: http://mmohuts.com/video/armored-warfare-halloween-trailer
World of Warships: http://mmohuts.com/video/world-of-warships-happy-halloween-video
Skyforge’s next massive update landing November 12th:
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic launches Knights of the Fallen Empire:
Star Trek Online New Dawn launched last week:
Blade & Soul kicked off its first closed beta and introduces the Kung Fu Master:
Black Desert just concluded its first alpha test in the west:
Overwatch is currently in closed beta learn more about it in the beta overview:
Dirty Bomb just released Containment War as its biggest content update to date:
Brawlhalla is headed into open beta on Nov. 3rd:
Albion Online announced the offical date for closed beta:
Aion is now available on Steam:
Trion Worlds teases gameplay concepts for Atlas Reactor:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warface Closed Beta Testing Restarts Today
- In the run up to its official launch, Crytek’s free online FPS, Warface, has returned for a final phase of Closed Beta tests today.
- Age of Civilization - Closed Beta Round 3 Coming Soon
- Following the successful rounds of testing earlier this year, the Age of Civilization Closed Beta is coming back for a third round on the Game...
- Neverwinter: Siege of Neverwinter Event Interview
- Game designer Brian Gilmore reveals more details about the Siege of Neverwinter event arriving September 18 in Neverwinter.