Weekly Recap #250 July 27th – Wildstar, Drakensang, Tree of Savior & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Echo of Soul, Archlord 2, Neverwinter, Wildstar, Daybreak Games, Tree of Savior, Drakensang Online, Heroes & Generals, Blacklight Retribution & Warframe!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending July 27th, 2015 (July 20th – July 27th).
Want epic Echo of Soul stuff? Make a big ass sword!:
Archlord II teases a new hell mode-only dungeon and new world boss, Stein:
Neverwinter gears up to launch its Strongholds expansion on Aug. 11th:
Carbine Studios discusses Combat Stat Revamps for Wildstar’s transition to F2P:
John Smedley steps down as Daybreak’s CEO:
Tree of Savior’s English Version Beta Test Starting Soon:
Drakensang Online sets out to launch its biggest expansion yet this august:
Heroes & Generals reviews its Walker Update, featuring new ribbons, new weapons, and more:
Blacklight Retribution Parity Patch is Coming on July 29th:
Digital Extremes teases a new warframe and movement mechanics in Echos of the Sentient:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Meet the Maned Dragon Tribe in Spirit Tales
- KoramGame has offered a new look into another tribe of Spirit Tales: the Maned Dragon.
- SMITE: All Gods Available Free During One Year Anniversary
- Happy Birthday, SMITE!
- Chrono Tales Injects New Content Into Game
- New pets, a new event, and a server merge are in this special March update for Chrono Tales.