Weekly Recap #250 July 27th – Wildstar, Drakensang, Tree of Savior & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Echo of Soul, Archlord 2, Neverwinter, Wildstar, Daybreak Games, Tree of Savior, Drakensang Online, Heroes & Generals, Blacklight Retribution & Warframe!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending July 27th, 2015 (July 20th – July 27th).
Want epic Echo of Soul stuff? Make a big ass sword!:
Archlord II teases a new hell mode-only dungeon and new world boss, Stein:
Neverwinter gears up to launch its Strongholds expansion on Aug. 11th:
Carbine Studios discusses Combat Stat Revamps for Wildstar’s transition to F2P:
John Smedley steps down as Daybreak’s CEO:
Tree of Savior’s English Version Beta Test Starting Soon:
Drakensang Online sets out to launch its biggest expansion yet this august:
Heroes & Generals reviews its Walker Update, featuring new ribbons, new weapons, and more:
Blacklight Retribution Parity Patch is Coming on July 29th:
Digital Extremes teases a new warframe and movement mechanics in Echos of the Sentient:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Winter Season Update Arrives
- Today, Super Evil Megacorp is launching Vainglory update 1.13, ushering in the new Vainglory Winter Season.
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies’ Public Open Beta Date Announced
- Today, Nexon Europe is pleased to announce the launching plan for the highly anticipated free-to-play Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, as the St...
- Card Hunter: First year celebration starts September 13th
- Card Hunter turns one this weekend. To celebrate, Blue Manchu Games is throwing a party with special leagues for multiplayer fans and a sprink...