Weekly Recap #250 July 27th – Wildstar, Drakensang, Tree of Savior & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Echo of Soul, Archlord 2, Neverwinter, Wildstar, Daybreak Games, Tree of Savior, Drakensang Online, Heroes & Generals, Blacklight Retribution & Warframe!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending July 27th, 2015 (July 20th – July 27th).
Want epic Echo of Soul stuff? Make a big ass sword!:
Archlord II teases a new hell mode-only dungeon and new world boss, Stein:
Neverwinter gears up to launch its Strongholds expansion on Aug. 11th:
Carbine Studios discusses Combat Stat Revamps for Wildstar’s transition to F2P:
John Smedley steps down as Daybreak’s CEO:
Tree of Savior’s English Version Beta Test Starting Soon:
Drakensang Online sets out to launch its biggest expansion yet this august:
Heroes & Generals reviews its Walker Update, featuring new ribbons, new weapons, and more:
Blacklight Retribution Parity Patch is Coming on July 29th:
Digital Extremes teases a new warframe and movement mechanics in Echos of the Sentient:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fire & Blood Expansion for Game of Thrones Ascent Releases Today
- Fire & Blood allows players to engage in the next evolution of dragon growth, while traveling across an all-new interactive map.
- InnoGames-Headquarters Hosts Kartuga Alpha Challenge
- InnoGames unveils the 3D pirate browser game - Kartuga - for the first time, to a small selection of players, on November 24.
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R Comes to Steam
- For too long have PC users suffered, bereft of Guilty Gear's unique brand of insanity.