Weekly Recap #249 July 20th – PSO2, Rising Thunder, Mabinogi & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Mabinogi, Trove, Phantasy Star Online 2, Skyforge, Neverwinter, Elsword, Ghost Recon Phantoms, Rising Thunder, Dragomon Hunter, Guild Wars 2, Black Desert, & Crossout!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending July 20th, 2015 (July 13th – July 20th).
Mabinogi drops in a new trailer inviting players to live a fantasy life:
Want to play PSO2 with no IP block in the west? You can but be warned:
Skyforge launched into open beta with new collector’s edition packs:
Neverwinter announces a launch date for Strongholds, the game’s 7th module:
Elsword puts its latest character through their first job change:
Ghost Recon Phantoms releases update 2.0 which revamps the new user experience and more:
A new F2P online fighting game showed up at EVO 2015 called Rising Thunder:
Aeria Games announces a new monster collection game called Dragomon Hunter:
In this two-part video, Black Desert showcases the new Valencia region:
Crossout Reveals Backstory:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ÆRENA: Heading to Gamescom; Presented by ESL
- Cliffhanger Productions Games’ speed-chess-meets-MOBA, cross-platform game ÆRENA will take to the ESL Twitch stage in Hall 9.1 for a global...
- Serellan Announces Squad-Based Shooter Epsilon
- The Unreal 4 powered squad based stealth action shooter Epsilon will be released on Steam Early Access this fall.
- League of Legends 2014 Review
- Ragachak updates our coverage of League of Legends to reflect the massive changes accompanying season 4.