Weekly Recap #249 July 20th – PSO2, Rising Thunder, Mabinogi & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Mabinogi, Trove, Phantasy Star Online 2, Skyforge, Neverwinter, Elsword, Ghost Recon Phantoms, Rising Thunder, Dragomon Hunter, Guild Wars 2, Black Desert, & Crossout!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending July 20th, 2015 (July 13th – July 20th).
Mabinogi drops in a new trailer inviting players to live a fantasy life:
Want to play PSO2 with no IP block in the west? You can but be warned:
Skyforge launched into open beta with new collector’s edition packs:
Neverwinter announces a launch date for Strongholds, the game’s 7th module:
Elsword puts its latest character through their first job change:
Ghost Recon Phantoms releases update 2.0 which revamps the new user experience and more:
A new F2P online fighting game showed up at EVO 2015 called Rising Thunder:
Aeria Games announces a new monster collection game called Dragomon Hunter:
In this two-part video, Black Desert showcases the new Valencia region:
Crossout Reveals Backstory:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sentinel Heroes: Expansion available on July 30th
- Sentinel Heroes Studios announces that Bloodfog Jungle, the first expansion for Sentinel Heroes will be live on July 30th, which will bring a ...
- C9 announces PvP Championship Tournament
- Webzen has announced their first PvP tournament for Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9).
- Tree of Savior - International test sever coming soon
- MC Games has just announced that an international test server for Tree of Savior will be available sometime after their Focus Group Test