Weekly Recap #244 June 15th – Nosgoth, Cabal 2, DFO & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Trove, Cabal 2, Rise of Incarnates, Skyforge, Archlord 2, Albion Online, Dungeon Fighter Online, King of Wushu, Smite, Warface & Nosgoth!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending June 15th, 2015 (June 8th – June 15th).
Trove is preparing to launch with so many new features, it will almost be a new game:
ESTSoft launches a new website for Cabal 2 and announces an Open Beta launch date:
Rise of Incarnates launches July 1st on steam:
Skyforge prepares for it’s final Closed Beta test to include a lot of improvements and changes:
Archlord 2 raises its level cap and introduces Stardust Land:
Albion Online highlights a new feature called Hellgates available in the summer alpha:
Dungeon Fighter Online ramps things up with the Power station dungeon and new level cap:
Snail Games is ready to show off King of Wushu this week at E3:
Hi-Rez finally shows off an overview of the new visual changes to Smite’s Arena:
Warface launches a new Domination map called Armageddon:
Nosgoth has introduced the Forge as its new crafting system:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- OnRPG-MMOHuts Crew to Reveal New Smite Mode on Hi-Rez Stream
- Today at 1pm PST OnRPG's DizzyPW will be facing off in a clash against MMOHut's Bakerman Brad and JamesBl0nde in a never before seen...
- War Thunder 2013 Full Review
- War Thunder offers a very interactive gameplay that requires a player to stay alert in order to stay alive on the battlefield.
- Card Hunter: First year celebration starts September 13th
- Card Hunter turns one this weekend. To celebrate, Blue Manchu Games is throwing a party with special leagues for multiplayer fans and a sprink...