Weekly Recap #244 June 15th – Nosgoth, Cabal 2, DFO & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Trove, Cabal 2, Rise of Incarnates, Skyforge, Archlord 2, Albion Online, Dungeon Fighter Online, King of Wushu, Smite, Warface & Nosgoth!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending June 15th, 2015 (June 8th – June 15th).
Trove is preparing to launch with so many new features, it will almost be a new game:
ESTSoft launches a new website for Cabal 2 and announces an Open Beta launch date:
Rise of Incarnates launches July 1st on steam:
Skyforge prepares for it’s final Closed Beta test to include a lot of improvements and changes:
Archlord 2 raises its level cap and introduces Stardust Land:
Albion Online highlights a new feature called Hellgates available in the summer alpha:
Dungeon Fighter Online ramps things up with the Power station dungeon and new level cap:
Snail Games is ready to show off King of Wushu this week at E3:
Hi-Rez finally shows off an overview of the new visual changes to Smite’s Arena:
Warface launches a new Domination map called Armageddon:
Nosgoth has introduced the Forge as its new crafting system:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New World of Warships Images Revealed
- Wargaming is pushing the boundaries for the military simulation genre, and today, they have released new images from World of Warships.
- Medieval Engineers Re-Launch Announced
- Today, Medieval Engineers developer Keen Software House announced the game's relaunch with a massive new update.
- Tiny Mighty Launches Open Beta Today
- AMZGame invites players to join the open beta phase for the new Strategy RPG Tiny Mighty.