Weekly Recap #243 June 8th – Dreadnought, PlanetSide 2, MWO & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: MechWarrior Online, Heroes & Generals, PlanetSide 2, Dirty Bomb, Smite, League of Legends, Infinite Crisis, Aion, Guild Wars 2, Skyforge, Dragon of Legend & Dreadnought!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending June 8th, 2015 (June 1st – June 8th).
MechWarrior Online finishes its epic community warfare phase 2 update with an awesome new trailer:
Heroes & Generals drops the Vasilevsky update which improves melee, changes Forward Airfield and provides nice visual enhancements:
Daybreak Games announces PlanetSide 2ís PS4 launch date:
Dirty Bomb promotes its open beta with a new gameplay overview trailer:
Smite introduces Ratatoskr, the sly norse messenger god as well as the summer of smite promo event:
Riot games hires on Graham McNeill and shows off new HUD update:
Thanks to LoLeaks for updated HUD footage check out that channel here:
Infinite Crisis will see its final days on August 14th:
Aion announced the release date for the latest free expansion called Upheaval:
Guild Wars 2 reveals Ventari: New legend for Revenant:
Point of Interest episode here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtvTgcpwU7o
Skyforge shows gameplay and overview footage for the Kinetic:
Dragon of Legends is a new 2D pixel MMORPG from Thrive Games:
Yager HQ shows off a battle briefing for the Team Elimination game mode in Dreadnought:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2 Server Mergers Announced
- Earlier this week NCSoft announced some server mergers for their pay to play MMORPG Lineage 2. All five current US servers will be merged into...
- Marvel Heroes Gets Legendary with Game Update 1.3
- Luke Cage, Lady Deadpool, Prestige Mode and Legendary Quests hit with latest update.
- Perfect World Entertaiment annouces "Dawn of the Immortals"
- Perfect World Entertainment today has announced Dawn of the Immortals is coming to North America and Europe this summer for iOS® and Android ...