Weekly Recap #240 May 18th – Albion, Tree of Savior, Overwatch & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Albion Online, Tree of Savior, Wildstar, Guild Wars 2, Echo of Soul, Archlord II, Swordsman Online, Dirty Bomb, Overwatch & Warframe!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending May 18th, 2015 (May 11th – May 18th).
Game Designer Matt Woodward, formerly CCP Greyscale, talks about his passion for Albion Online:
Tree of Savior submitted on steam greenlight gets greenlit in less than 24 hours:
Wildstar might be headed to steam, and end up free to play:
Guild Wars 2 showcases the Reaper elite specialization for the Necromancers:
The winners of the Echo of Soul founders packs have been announced on the forums!
Pick up a Echo of Soul beta key here:
Archlord 2 releases its much anticipated Guild Battles update:
Swordsman Online introduces update 2 to Guilded Wastelands:
Dirty Bomb devs talk about the game’s competitive nature and introduce Fletcher and his sticky bombs:
Blizzard shows of a match worth of gameplay for Zenyatta and Mercy:
Warframe drops the Tubemen of Regor update and shares the Den of Kubrows with the community:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Rounds out CUBE Systems
- After a near four hour stream today hosted by Lead Engineer Andrew Meggs, the first structure build with dynamically curved blocks was introdu...
- Final Fantasy XIV: ARR Playstation 4 First Look
- While FFXIV is a spectacular title on PC, and even on console, it suffers one violent, deadly flaw that, without proper preparation, can make ...
- SMITE Previews Cabrakan Patch
- As usual, Hi-Rez previewed its upcoming SMITE patch notes (scheduled currently for August 19) on its Friday stream.