Weekly Recap #240 May 18th – Albion, Tree of Savior, Overwatch & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Albion Online, Tree of Savior, Wildstar, Guild Wars 2, Echo of Soul, Archlord II, Swordsman Online, Dirty Bomb, Overwatch & Warframe!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending May 18th, 2015 (May 11th – May 18th).
Game Designer Matt Woodward, formerly CCP Greyscale, talks about his passion for Albion Online:
Tree of Savior submitted on steam greenlight gets greenlit in less than 24 hours:
Wildstar might be headed to steam, and end up free to play:
Guild Wars 2 showcases the Reaper elite specialization for the Necromancers:
The winners of the Echo of Soul founders packs have been announced on the forums!
Pick up a Echo of Soul beta key here:
Archlord 2 releases its much anticipated Guild Battles update:
Swordsman Online introduces update 2 to Guilded Wastelands:
Dirty Bomb devs talk about the game’s competitive nature and introduce Fletcher and his sticky bombs:
Blizzard shows of a match worth of gameplay for Zenyatta and Mercy:
Warframe drops the Tubemen of Regor update and shares the Den of Kubrows with the community:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Asura Force Online Review
- Character creation is fairly straightforward, if both overly simplified and slightly baffling all at once.
- Cabal Online Review 2013
- In Cabal Online the player is able to choose between many different characters that each branch out in their own type of gameplay and weapons.
- Transverse Coming 2015: Sci-Fi MMORPG from Piranha Games
- From the creators of MechWarrior Online comes Transverse, a galactic flight-based MMORPG set in a persistent, distant sector of the galaxy.