Weekly Recap #235 April 13th – ZMR, Magicka Wizard Wars, POE & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Zombies/Monsters/Robots, Marvel Heroes 2015, Infinite Crisis, DC Universe Online, Magicka Wizard Wars, Neverwinter, Guild Wars 2, Lineage II, Cabal II, Echo of Soul & Path of Exile!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending April 13th, 2015 (April 6th – April 13th).
Now you can take on Zombies Monsters Robots with your own personal drone:
New update to Marvel Heroes 2015 introduces Red Onslaught in the new AXIS raid:
Infinite Crisis finally introduces humanity’s savior, Lex Luthor:
DC Universe Online introduces the new Munitions power and reveals Hall of Power Pt. II:
Magicka Wizard Wars prepares to launch and revamps its economy and progression system:
Neverwinter launches its latest module Elemental Evil:
Guild Wars 2 is opening up the new Stronghold PvP mode to the public on April 14th:
Lineage II prepares to release its Infinite Odyssey expansion removing the level cap entirely:
Cabal II spotlights the leather wearing Force Archer and Force Blader:
Echo of Soul releases a class overview on the Warrior:
Path of Exile reveals whats in store for The Awakening expansion:
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the DCUO and Triad Wars Live Stream this past Saturday! Come hang out certain Saturdays 1:30pm – 8ish CST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- LawBreakers First Closed Alpha Begins This Weekend
- LawBreakers, the gravity-defying debut title, releases its first public round of closed alpha testing this weekend.
- World of Tanks Grand Championship Elite 12 Announced
- Wargaming is excited to reveal that the 12 elite teams competing at the Grand Finals in Warsaw have been inducted into the League’s official...
- Lucent Heart announces Stadia expansion
- Gamania has announced the second expansion for Lucent Heart will be coming on March 20.