Weekly Recap #234 April 6th – Wakfu, Warface, Nosgoth & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Wakfu, Dungeons & Dragons Online, Neverwinter, Defiance, Trove, Cabal II, Echo of Soul, Skyforge, Armored Warfare, World of Warships, Warface & Nosgoth!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending April 6th, 2015 (Mar. 30th – April 6th).
Wakfu releases part 2 of the island of Kelba revamp:
Dungeons & Dragons Online released Reign of Elemental Evil with special DM guest Wil Wheaton:
Neverwinter is now available for Xbox One and the PC version is also launching Elemental Evil:
Defiance is celebrating 2 years running with some past holiday in-game events:
Trove introduces Fish N’ Ships featuring the new Pirate Captain Class:
ESTSoft shows off the Abysmos mini-dungeon system in Cabal II:
Echo of Soul reveals details about solo, party, and infinite dungeons:
Skyforge announces a summer time open beta date and delivers a sweet new cinematic:
Armored Warfare shows how different types of ammunition are represented in game:
World of Warships released a new video featuring gameplay for the US Navy fleet:
Prove Your Fighting Fortitude in Two New Warface Game Modes
Huge new update changes alot in Nosgoth:
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Skyforge and DFO Live Stream this past Saturday! Come hang out certain Saturdays 1:30pm – 8ish CST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War: Warhammer Available to Play at PAX East
- A public hands-on opportunity at PAX East with two new extraordinary Quest Battles for the soon to be launching Total War™: WARHAMMER®.
- KingsRoad: Introduces Second Monthly Event, Ice Cycle Event and More
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment that delivers full-featured RPG depth, visuals and gameplay instantly in brows...
- Onigiri Launch Review
- Considering how long Onigiri was in beta, the fact that some key features were still missing at the time of launch was a bit concerning.