Weekly Recap #233 Mar. 30th- Cabal II, SMITE, League & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Smite, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Infinite Crisis, Vainglory, H1Z1, Star Conflict, Cabal II, Neverwinter & Skyforge!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending March 30th, 2015 (Mar. 23rd – Mar. 30th).
Smite celebrates its 1 year since launch birthday and talks about the unique mechanics of Medusa:
League of Legends gives us the rundown on patch 5.6 and might bring back URF mode:
Heroes of the Storm introduces the Tomb of the Spider Queen battleground:
Infinite Crisis officially launched this past week offering 2 bundle packs via steam:
Vainglory reveals details of its latest hero Nox along with the highly requested spectator mode:
H1Z1 introduces new emotes, skins, and crates:
Star Conflict now lets you build dreadnoughts to fight in Sector Conquest:
Cabal 2 starts up closed beta signups and spotlights the cloth wearing classes:
Neverwinter prepares to launch on Xbox One, lets players pre-download:
Skyforge announced 13 classes will be availible at launch:
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Skyforge and DFO Live Stream this past Saturday! Come hang out certain Saturdays 1:30pm – 8ish CST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zenonia S: Rifts in Time Launched Worldwide on Mobile
- ZENONIA S: Rifts in Time is now available worldwide on App Store and Google Play.
- Still Paying for WoW? Top 5 Free MMORPG Alternatives
- We saw the first batch of MMORPG releases back in the late 90s with games like Ultima Online, EverQuest and other complicated high fantasy.
- Warframe's TennoCon A Soldout Success
- TennoCon sells out and offers attendees a sneak peek at content to come.