Weekly Recap #233 Mar. 30th- Cabal II, SMITE, League & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Smite, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Infinite Crisis, Vainglory, H1Z1, Star Conflict, Cabal II, Neverwinter & Skyforge!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending March 30th, 2015 (Mar. 23rd – Mar. 30th).
Smite celebrates its 1 year since launch birthday and talks about the unique mechanics of Medusa:
League of Legends gives us the rundown on patch 5.6 and might bring back URF mode:
Heroes of the Storm introduces the Tomb of the Spider Queen battleground:
Infinite Crisis officially launched this past week offering 2 bundle packs via steam:
Vainglory reveals details of its latest hero Nox along with the highly requested spectator mode:
H1Z1 introduces new emotes, skins, and crates:
Star Conflict now lets you build dreadnoughts to fight in Sector Conquest:
Cabal 2 starts up closed beta signups and spotlights the cloth wearing classes:
Neverwinter prepares to launch on Xbox One, lets players pre-download:
Skyforge announced 13 classes will be availible at launch:
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Skyforge and DFO Live Stream this past Saturday! Come hang out certain Saturdays 1:30pm – 8ish CST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mac MMORPGs
- I learned that some client based MMORPGs are also Mac compatible.
- Divina Challenge 72 events laid out as beta begins
- Divina's Challenge 72 beta - 72 hours of a beta test rushed this weekend - has laid out its events for players.
- Arma 3 Hosts Marksmen DLC Exclusive First Look Livestream
- This Saturday March 7th, starting at 17:00 UTC, Bohemia Interactive will be hosting an exclusive First Look Livestream for its upcoming Arma 3...