Weekly Recap #232 Mar. 23rd- ESO, Mabinogi Duel, Warframe & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Dungeon Fighter Online, Mabinogi Duel, Elsword, Cabal 2, World of Speed, Skyforge, Echo of Soul, Combat Arms: Line of Sight, The Elder Scrolls Online, Guild Wars 2 & Warframe!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending March 23rd, 2015 (Mar. 16th – Mar. 23rd).
Dungeon Fighter Online Global Version celebrates its Open Beta starting this week with a 24-hour livestream:
Mabinogi Duel is headed to closed beta on the 24th and is set to launch in May:
Elsword’s Add transforms into the Time Tracer in the latest update:
Cabal 2 started up a feature spotlight series introducing combat features:
World of Speed catches up in the news showcasing the Toyota Corolla GT-S (AE86):
Skyforge CBT1 has come and gone but CBT2 is happening this week and bringing even more content:
Echo of Soul shows off the archer but gets beta pushed back to May:
Combat Arms: Line of Sight (EU) closed beta announced for March 31st – April 2nd:
The Elder Scrolls Online is now available without a subscription on PC:
Guild Wars 2 introduces Desert Borderlands, a new WvW map that adds new strategies and tactical elements to the fight:
Warframe’s Sanctuary update is now available for PC players:
MMOHuts is getting a face lift! But for now excuse the mess… you’re going to like the final product though!
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Smite Live Stream this past Saturday! Come hang out certain Saturdays 1:30pm – 8ish CST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Second Revamp Phase Hits Elsword
- Kill3rCombo has launched Phase Two of Elsword Awakened, a revamp project for the MMO.
- Neverwinter Combat League Begins Now on PC
- Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment are proud to introduce our newest in-game event, the Neverwinter Combat League.
- EverQuest II: Extended (Free to Play) Released
- EverQuest II: Extended officially launches. The beta servers launched on August 19, 2010 and players can begin experiencing EQ2 for free.