Weekly Recap #230 Mar. 9th – Overwatch, Gigantic, ArcheAge & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Skyforge, Rift, ArcheAge, Defiance, Guild Wars 2, Gigantic, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, Warframe, Infinite Crisis, Arena of Fate, Otherland & Unreal Tournament 2015!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending March 9th, 2015 (Mar. 2nd – Mar. 9th).
Reminder – Skyforge closed beta 1 starts this week on the 11th:
Trion Worlds showed off content updates for all of its games at PAX East:
ArenaNet showcased two playable demos for Guild Wars 2 Heart of Thorns at PAX East:
Motiga announces plans for Gigantic to be released on Windows 10 and Xbox One this fall:
Blizzard makes a nice apearance with Overwatch showcasing two new characters and a new map:
Heroes of the Storm introduces Sylvanas Windrunner and the Tomb of the Spider Queen:
Blizzard also introduces Blackrock Mountain the latest single player adventure for Hearthstone:
Warframe drops tons of new features during its PAX East livestream including parkour 2.0:
Infinite Crisis is set to launch via Steam on March 26th:
Arena of Fate came out of the blue and announced its technical alpha test:
Otherlands started up round two of its closed beta test introducing the eDNA system:
Unreal Tournament 2015 put out a new trailer for Outpost 23:
Catch up on more PAX East 2015 with the daily recap articles here:
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Dirty Bomb and Unreal Tournament Live Stream this past Friday! Come hang out certain Fridays 1:30pm – 8ish CST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon announces publishing rights for Shadow Company
- Nexon America has announced plans today to publish a new first-person shooter, Shadow Company: The Mercenary War.
- Ecol Tactics Enters Commercial Launch
- Leading online game publisher GamesCampus today launches its first global browser title, Ecol Tactics Online. The turn-based strategy game mo...
- Ragnarok Online Review
- Ragnarok Online was one of the first few Korean MMORPGs I’ve ever played and it’s probably the reason I still play them today.