Weekly Recap #228 Feb. 23rd – Robocraft, CHO, Dirty Bomb & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Robocraft, Creativerse, Tera, Age of Wulin, Neverwinter, Guild Wars 2, Skyforge, Armored Warfare, Chaos Heroes Online, Rise of Incarnates, Dirty Bomb, & Nosgoth!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending February 23rd, 2015 (Feb. 16th – Feb. 23rd).
Robocraft released their biggest update yet called Dawn of the Megabots:
Creativerse’s latest update polishes UI and adds in a fuel system to the forge:
Tera Fate of Arun gets bigger this week with Sky Cruiser Endeavor and season 1 of the crusade:
The third expansion for Age of Wulin introduces 6 new secret factions and more:
Elemental Evil, Neverwinters largest module launches on March 17th:
ArenaNet gives us a little insight into Guild Wars 2 new Revenant profession:
Skyforge reveals guild system details:
Armored Warfare lets players into alpha and shows off the games 5 classes and roles:
Aeria Games pulls the plug on Chaos Heroes Online:
Rise of Incarnates reveals the incarnate hunter Fernando Duran, aka Slayer:
Dirty Bomb opens up the floodgates for stress testing:
Nosgoth reveals a release date for the new Vanguard human class: Coming soon!
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the SkySaga Live Stream this past Friday! Come hang out certain Fridays 1:30pm – 8ish CST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ACE COMBAT INFINITY Releases Latest Update
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc.’s free-to-play title, ACE COMBAT INFINITY has just undergone its latest update, bringing more daring aircraf...
- Crossout Changes Parts System
- Targem and Gaijin have announced that in Crossout update 0.3.0, the vehicle parts system will see a significant change.
- PlanetSide 2 Officially Launches Today
- The war is inevitable - Sony Online Entertainment has announced PlanetSide 2 has officially launched in North America and Europe.