Weekly Recap #220 Dec. 29th – TF2, Smite, Closers & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: SMITE, H1Z1, EverQuest Next Landmark, Marvel Heroes 2015, Team Fortress 2, Tree of Savior, & Closers!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending December 29th, 2014 (Dec. 22nd – Dec. 29th).
Smite’s World Championship tournament has hit $2.4 million prize pool and counting:
H1Z1 is headed to Steam early access on January 15th
EverQuest Next Landmark introduced PvE, caves, and so much more:
Marvel Heroes 2015 introduces Venom as its latest playable villain:
Team Fortress 2 introduces Mannpower mode (beta) as a twist on CTF:
(Special thanks to ValveTime for video footage – original video: http://youtu.be/Dhq4PNygbTs )
Tree of Savior updates info on closed beta testing and confirms F2P:
Nexon Korea begins open beta for Closers:
Steparu’s coverage on closers:
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdom Conquest II Launching Battle Arena
- SEGA is excited to introduce a brand new game feature in Kingdom Conquest II that will cater to the PVP players, but also get the PVE-focused ...
- RIFT Update 3.4 Press Preview
- First is the introduction of the Planetouched Wilds. Also introduced is the Primalist calling, which calls on the primal aspects of the world
- Warlocks VS Shadows Receives New Zone and Troll Warlord Jamal
- Three weeks after launching into early access, Warlocks VS Shadows has introduced a new update including Jamal the Troll Warlord.