Weekly Recap #209 Oct. 13th – DFO, Battleline, Chronicle & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Ghost Recon Phantoms, Robocraft, Brick-Force, Path of Exile, Dungeon Fighter Online, Continent of the Ninth Seal, Chronicle: RuneScape Legends, Swordsman, Trove, War Thunder, Armored Warfare, Battleline: Steel Warfare, & Smite!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending October 13th, 2014 (Oct. 6th – Oct. 13th).
Lots of community based changes made their way to Ghost Recon Phantoms in update 1.2.4:
Robocraft gets one epic update introducing walker legs, a new game mode and more:
Brick-Force teases players about a brand new overhauled clan wars system:
Grinding Gear Games shows off its latest development progress on Path of Exile’s Hall of Grandmasters:
Neople delays the closed beta of Dungeon Fighter Online until March 2015:
Jagex announced a new TCG set in the RuneScape universe called Chronicle: RuneScape Legends:
(Special thanks to mrwhiskydk for gameplay demo footage)
link to original video – http://youtu.be/h1Lk9gM3WLA
PWE announced the release date for Swordsman’s first major expansion, Guilded Wasteland:
The latest Trove talk shows off week 2 of CBT, the Neon Ninja class, and styles:
War Thunder release the highly anticipated update 1.43:
Armored Warfare crushes a car with a BTR-80 because reasons:
Bandai Namco announces a new free to play Tank shooter/RTS game called Battleline: Steel Warfare:
Smite starts off Halloween celebrations with two new skins for Osiris:
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Borderlands 2 Pre-Sequel Hype Live Stream this past Friday! Come
hang out Fridays 1:00pm – 7ish CST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World Celebrates the Holidays
- Perfect World Holidays Every holiday season, many of Perfect World Entertainment’s games are transformed with glittery festive treatments.
- Fractured Space Adds New Squadron Command Feature & Additional Content
- Today’s new ‘squadron command’ feature adds small ships that can be launched from the game’s giant capital ships.
- Act of Aggression: US Army Faction trailer released
- Act of Aggression shows of the first of three trailers looking at the game's unique factions