Weekly Recap #205 Sept. 17th – Loadout, LoL, Swordsman & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: War Thunder, World of Tanks, Neverwinter, Swordsman Online, World of Speed, Loadout, Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Chaos Heroes Online, EverQuest Next: Landmark, & Marvel Heroes 2015!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending September 15th, 2014 (Sept. 8th – Sept. 15th).
War Thunder teaches us barrel rolls and plenty other useful manuvers:
World of Tanks opens up the public test server for update 9.3:
Neverwinter introduces the Siege of Neverwinter update with events starting Sept. 18th – 25th:
PWE announces the first expansion pack for Swordsman, Guilded Wasteland:
World of Speed shows off a competative race in the streets of Moscow:
Loadout Devs go into a bit more detail about update 5.0:
Nexon Europe’s Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies gets ready for Open Beta on Sept. 23rd:
League of Legends Shurima’s Legacy adds in a new gamemode and epic new champion:
Heroes of the Storm put out an intro trailer for Chen:
Chaos Heroes Online heads to closed beta today! keep a look out for our giveaway:
The EverQuest Next Landmark team explore the newly introduced combat:
Marvel Heroes showcases Rogue, the all in one hero…kinda:
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Trove Live Stream the Friday before last! Come hang out Fridays 1:00pm – 7ish CST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival of the Fittest Contest Disrupts E-Sports With New Formula
- Studio Wildcard announced today the start of its biggest and fiercest online multiplayer ARK: Survival of the Fittest tournament to date.
- Knight Age Open Beta Coming August 28th!
- Knight Age is only days away from Open Beta Testing! Starting August 28th players will be able to play this unique riding-action, 3D fantasy M...
- League of Legends: Ekko in Review
- Ekko shines in a solo-lane, and I feel like he could even break down tanks with a little dedication, but his spot is mid.