Weekly Recap #204 Sept. 8th – Robocraft, Skyforge, DotA 2 & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Star Conflict, Warframe, Robocraft, Star Trek Online, Aura Kingdom, Dragon Nest EU, ArcheAge, Wakfu, Magicka Wizard Wars, Zombies/Monsters/Robots, DotA 2, SMITE, World of Warships, Armored Warfare & PlanetSide 2!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending September 8th, 2014 (Sept. 1st – Sept. 8th).
Star Conflict celebrates its launch with update 1.0 Events + invasion mode:
Warframe officially launches on the XBox One:
Robocraft has made its way to both the Mac and Linux OS:
Star Trek Online introduces it’s next major content update, Delta Rising:
Aura Kingdom gets a big update that brings in new Eidolons and gamemodes:
Dragon Nest Europe brings in the Assassin class:
ArcheAge launch is here!..almost… Open beta has come and gone:
Wakfu’s free to play launch is scheduled for Sept. 18th:
Magicka Wizard Wars adds in its third map, referral program, and daily treasure:
The latest ZMR patch brings in Threshold Defense, new maps, and more:
DotA 2 launches the Techies update:
Smite transforms the existing Ao Kuang into Kukulkan:
Wargaming puts out a random back to school video for World of Warships:
Armored Warfare shows off the first pre-alpha gameplay footage at PAX Prime:
Skyforge reveals the paladin class:
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Don’t forget to vote for MMOHuts in the PlanetSide 2 video contest: http://bit.ly/XQR1om
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Fistful of Frags and Strife Live Stream the Friday before last!
Come hang out Fridays 1:00pm – 7ish PST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Auto Club Revolution launches BMW Experience
- Auto Club Revolution has launched the new BMW Experience, connecting BMW enthusiasts with the game.
- Camelot Unchained Week 2 Archetype Reveal - Archers
- In their typical ‘bat shit crazy’ style, the archers will represent classes capable of range that may shatter your vision of typical range...
- Smite Preparing for Steam Launch
- Testing intensifies for Smite on Steam as the HiRez team has been actively looking for more players to test the game on Valve's platform.