A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: War Thunder, Armored Warfare, World of Speed, Skyforge, Star Wars The Old Republic, Dawngate, Heroes of the Storm, Path of Exile, Neverwinter, RuneScape, Mabinogi, Blade & Soul, EverQuest, EverQuest 2, EverQuest Next, Landmark, DC Universe Online, PlanetSide 2, H1Z1, Smite, & Warframe!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending August 18th, 2014 (August 11th – August 18th).
War Thunder makes a strong presentation at Gamescom 2014:
New trailer revealed for Armored warfare and Closed beta dates revealed for all the My.com games:
Star Wars The Old Republic shows more Galactic Strongholds content and we’ve got the details:
Dawngate opens up Alpha EU Servers, introduces new characters and a new practice mode:
Blizzard debuts three new Heroes in Heroes of the Storm:
Path of Exile keeps the hype high with the Forsaken Masters expansion launching on the 20th:
Tyranny of Dragons has now launched for Neverwinter:
What?!?! The first expansion announced for RuneScape?:
Mabinogi and Sword Art Online are teaming up for a short period of time:
New Reports on Blade & Soul suggest NA/EU release early 2015 plus more:
Checkout all my SOE Live 2014 coverage here:
Smite gets announced for Xbox One and introduces Cabrakan and Diamond Skins:
Warframe teases a sick new gamemode for update 15:
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Rise of Incarnates and Robocraft Live Stream last Friday! Come hang out Fridays 1:00pm – 7ish PST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ærena: Clash of Champions Steam Review
- It’s hard to recommend with its turn based tactical gameplay that will shy away veterans of the genre.
- Star Conflict Introduces Dreadnoughts Update
- Star Conflict Introduces Dreadnoughts Update - New Locations, Maps, Alien Types and more
- FireFall Pre-Launch Version 1.0 Preview
- omehow Red 5 Studios got their act together and have finally produced the game they always wanted to.