Weekly Recap #200 August 11th – Defiance, WoS, Cabal II & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Guns and Robots, Armored Warfare, World of Speed, Transformers Universe, Perfect World International, Star Trek Online, Neverwinter, PlanetSide 2, DC Universe Online, Defiance, Rift, ArcheAge, Path of Exile, Cabal II, & SMITE!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending August 11th, 2014 (August 4th – August 11th).
Guns and Robots launches on steam with an appreciation video:
Armored Warfare’s Project Director answers community questions in their first Dev Diary:
World of Speed shows off a completely different way to win a race with Team Racing:
Transformers Universe drops the repair mechanic based on player feedback:
Perfect World International’s latest expansion is set to launch on August 19th:
PWE and Cryptic Studios announce a new major expansion for Star Trek Online:
Neverwinter shows off a walkthrough/overview of Tyranny of Dragons:
PlanetSide 2 introduces a new achievement system called Directives:
DC Universe Online released its latest DLC Halls of Power Part 1:
Defiance launched its Silicon valley expansion:
Trion Worlds launches update 2.8 Madness Wakes:
ArcheAge Closed Beta 3 starts this Thursday the 17th:
Path of Exile is releasing more and more Forsaken Masters info and trailers:
Cabal II gains support for Oculus Rift:
Smite reworks Nu Wa and Zeus plus adds in treasure chests:
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Rise of Incarnates and Robocraft Live Stream last Friday! Come hang out Fridays
1:00pm – 7ish PST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadows Expansion for Endless Legend Available Today
- Endless Legend: Shadows brings a brand new faction, The Forgotten, and features the much-requested new espionage system.
- CrimeCraft Review
- There's no doubt that CrimeCraft has significantly improved since our first review when the game went free-to-play.
- Killing Floor 2: Developer Diary Shows Off New Weapons and Perks
- Today, Tripwire Interactive returns with the release of the latest installment in its multi-part developer diary series for the highly anticip...