Weekly Recap #198 July 28th – Rise of Incarnates, HoTS, Nosgoth & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Tera Rising, Swordsman, Neverwinter, Skyforge, ArcheAge, FireFall, Nosgoth, Rise of Incarnates, Shootmania Storm, Warface, Star Conflict, Heroes of the Storm, & League of Legends!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending July 28th, 2014 (July 21st – July 28th).
Tera shows off it’s 2014 line up of swim wear:
Swordsman is leaving Open Beta and hitting the launch button:
Neverwinter is releasing the new DragonBorn race in time for Tyranny of Dragons:
Skyforge revealed the cryomancer and now the hype is real!:
ArcheAge announced dates for its second closed beta test:
FireFall shows off Kanaloa, the second melding titan raid boss:
Nosgoth finally introduces the first vampire map called “The Fane”:
Rise of Incarnates is preparing for a 10 day closed beta event in August:
Ubisoft offers up a free trial period for Shootmania Storm:
Warface brings in a dusty new trailer park map:
Star Conflict prepared for invasion and now its here:
Heroes of the Storm recruits Rehgar, the Shaman of the Earthen Ring:
League of Legends puts down the Doom Bots but gives us Cinematic goodness:
Orcs Must Die! Unchained Closed Beta key giveaway:
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the FireFall and ArcheAge beta key giveaway Live Stream last
Friday! Come hang out Fridays 1:00pm – 7ish PST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation Patch 15.9.1 Reintroduces Siege
- Patch 15.9.1 to The Repopulation sees the return of siege warfare, teased at this year's PAX Prime.
- Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade - Founders Access Detailed
- The development team behind W40K Eternal Crusade has just announced new details for their Founders Access program.
- Divinity: Original Sin Gets Two New Companions
- “The Bear and the Burglar” DLC pack, available for free via Steam, not only improves co-op dialogue by streamlining lengthy discussions, ...