Weekly Recap #196 July 14th – BattleBorn, Firefall, ArcheAge & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: FireFall, Hazard Ops, Archlord II, Continent of the Ninth Seal, Grand Chase, ArcheAge, BattleBorn, Hearthstone, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, Ghost Recon Phantoms, Star Conflict, Dota 2, & Smite!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending July 14th, 2014 (July 7th – July 14th).
FireFall has officially announced it’s launch date for July 29th:
Check out DizzyPW’s write up about the pre-launch version of FireFall right here:
Hazard Ops new music video and open beta ready for July 16th:
Archlord II is now in Open Beta:
Continent of the Ninth Seal introduces ERTA the new advanced class for the Mystic:
Grand Chase’s Ronan expansion and reword continues with the Aegis Knight and Abyss Knight:
ArcheAge has announced the start of closed beta events, and we’ve got keys for you:
Gearbox software revealed a new MOBA called BattleBorn:
Blizard reveals pricing options for Hearthstone’s first expansion, Curse of Naxxramas:
The Might Quest for Epic Loot introduces a new sandy theme for castles and barricades:
Ghost Recon Phantoms introduces some major changes that improve the overall responsiveness and rewards in game:
Dota 2 International Championship is set to be broadcast in multiple languages:
Smite reveals Serqet, Swagni and elite agent Apollo:
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Transformers Universe and Orcs Must Die Live Stream last Thursday before the 4th! Come hang out Fridays 1:00pm – 7ish PST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlefield 1 Open Beta Impressions
- Following the trend of odd naming schemes, the latest installment of Battlefield jumps back to being known as Battlefield 1.
- TOME: Immortal Arena Takes Part in Raptr Extra Life Weekend Livestream
- The TOME: Immortal Arena development team will livestream KIXEYE’s upcoming brawler MOBA this weekend for a good cause.
- League of Legends 2014 Review
- Ragachak updates our coverage of League of Legends to reflect the massive changes accompanying season 4.