Weekly Recap #195 July 7th – ArcheAge, PoE, SWTOR & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Zombies/Monsters/Robots, Transformers Universe, Elsword, ArcheAge, Skyforge, MapleStory EU, Neverwinter, Path of Exile, War Thunder, Star Wars The Old Republic, League of Legends, & SMITE!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending July 7th, 2014 (June 30th – July 7th).
Zombies/Monsters/Robots hits open beta with new maps and a sweet new game mode called mercs vs monsters:
Transformers Universe begins Open Beta with a big prize pot:
Elsword’s latest playable character, Add becomes the Psychic Tracer for his first job change:
ArcheAge is opening up a new alpha server and making its way towards closed beta events:
Skyforge introduces the Divine Observatory:
Nexon EU announced a new character class for MapleStory:
Neverwinter announced the new Scourge Warlock class for Module 4:
Path of Exile launches in Brazil:
War Thunder reveals the map editor in the latest Dev Diary:
Star Wars The Old Republic teases Tatooine as a place for your home in the Galactic Strongholds expansion:
League of Legends released patch 4.11 featuring the launch of the match history beta:
SMITE announced a date and location for the $600,000 world championship:
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the ZMR and Elsword Live Stream last Thursday before the 4th! Come hang out Fridays 1:00pm – 7ish PST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- AIKA Online Massive Update - Zereca's Plot: Land of Wailing
- Redbana refreshes the experience of playing AIKA Online this August with the upcoming patch update: Zereca's Plot: Land of Wailing.
- Aeria Games Announces New Unity Powered MMOFPS
- Aeria Games announces new unnamed Unity Powered MMOFPS. The game will be set in modern times and feature realistic 3D graphics.
- Trove Launch Demo with Trion Worlds
- The latest addition, though, is the introduction of Dragons. These are pets that can (for now) only be gained through hard work.