Weekly Recap #194 June 30th – Maplestory, TERA, Wakfu & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: World of Tanks Blitz, Brick Force, MapleStory, Elsword, Wakfu, Mabinogi, Vindictus, Guns and Robots, Tera Rising, Swordsman Online, Lego Minifigures Online, PlanetSide 2, EverQuest Next Landmark, & Star Conflict!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending June 30th, 2014 (June 23rd – June 30th).
World of Tanks Blitz has now officially launched and climbing its way to the top of the iOS App Store:
Brick Force gets a Zombie mode and Unity Engine upgrade:
Maplestory gets one of its biggest updates ever:
KOG with Elsword drops all the crazy psycho details on the ninth playable character ADD:
Wakfu is going completely free to play in late July:
Summer of changes being made to Mabinogi:
Vindictus puts out a Dev Diary discussing Lynn, Season 2 Episode 4, and the recent game rebrand:
Guns & Robots introduces a new Pompeii themed map:
En Masse Entertainment announced 4 new dungeons coming to TERA Rising in the Wounded World update:
Swordsman Online is headed to Open Beta on July 3rd:
Lego Minifigures Online is now in Open Beta with several new worlds to explore:
PlanetSide 2 finally introduces Hossin:
EverQuest Next Landmark’s June 2014 Producer’s letter talks about Player Studio:
Star Conflict announced the new invasion mode going into closed beta:
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the ZMR and Orcs Must Die! Live Stream last Friday! Come hang out Fridays 1:00pm – 7ish PST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Terraria 2014 Refresher Review
- Zelus takes a look at Terraria and see how far it has come after its numerous updates.
- Free Realms celebrates third birthday
- Sony Online Entertainment is celebrating the third birthday of Free Realms this week.
- Camelot Unchained Pushes Past $4.02 Million in Crowdfunding
- this money will be spent to outsource animation design to a third party company who will implement roleplay friendly animations.