Weekly Recap #192 June 16th – Rise of Incarnates, Mortal Online, Battle Cry & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: World of Speed, Skyforge, Armored Warfare, World of Tanks, World of Tanks Blitz, World of Warships, Skara, Mortal Online, Elsword, Battle Cry, Rise of Incarnates, Swordsman Online, & Archlord II!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending June 16th, 2014 (June 9th – June 16th).
World of Speed shows off its visual and performance tuning in a new trailer:
Skyforge brings us info on its multi-class system and Ascension Atlas character progression:
Armored Warfare reveals the Recon, MBT & Artillery Roles:
World of Tanks celebrates the world football championship in Brazil with an interesting temp gamemode:
Skara: The Blade Remains shows off its combat gameplay footage after only 10 months of development:
Mortal Online gets an entire new game engine along with oculus rift support:
KOG Games unleashed the Hyperactive Skills for Elsword:
DizzyPW gets a chance to checkout Battle Cry and Rise of Incarnates at E3:
Swordsman Online beta starts now:
Closed beta for Archlord 2 begins June 17th:
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the F.E.A.R Online & Brutal Doom Live Stream last Friday! Come hang out Fridays 1:00pm – 7ish PST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Wizardry Online Info on Official Wikia
- Sony Online Entertainment is releasing new content to its official Wizardry Online Wikia today!
- Frontier Developments announces SteamVR support for Elite Dangerous
- Frontier Developments announced it will support SteamVR and the HTC Vive virtual reality headset in the PC version of Elite Dangerous.
- MicroVolts Launches Boot Camp Update
- Rock Hippo has released the latest update to MicroVolts today, entitled Boot Camp.